Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Time Passes The Same, Only We Change

This is the entry after the entry before this entry entitled almost two months but before the entry before this entry (the relativity of time is so much fun to put into words and I'll leave you to puzzle when this entry was written in comparison to the last five) and it is being uploaded here because I want the end of the world as we know it to be recorded for posterity (and who would the end of the universe be recorded for, I wonder?) just in case it is the last entry on Earth which would put a whole lot of pressure on never making another mistake ever again...

And then I fell asleep and slept for 17 consecutive hours minus one bathroom break and pill taking, I think.

I'll be back to write this when the back feels better and I can sit or stand in one place long enough to focus on putting some thoughts together without constant distraction from the lower spine.

My left leg fell asleep.

More to follow.

Here's part of it:

Sunday I stood at the fields for for the entire time I was there which was from before 8:30am to past 4:40pm because every time I sat for more than a minute I was in pain and I was paced a whole time because every time I stood still for too long I was in pain and while the pain eased a lot when I walked and I probably could have practices, the bending over was just not happening so I did not get on the field. The back up pitcher they picked up surprised me with his versatility and I am more hopeful about the team after this practice. Everyone really tried and I don't know if that was because I was standing on the sidelines watching instead of facing the batter and not seeing what they were doing behind me or if it was because they really want to take the World Series seriously (finally, a week before), but it was the best practice they've had in a long time. For those who showed up. One prima donna showed up late and one pick-up player hasn't shown up to a practice yet. Go figure.

No comments: