Friday, August 5, 2016

Mindful

To Be Completed... maybe reference mindful profile and upload mindful profile to profiles blog.

What?

I am not like anyone I've ever met, but then, who is? I have wandered from myself to try to meet people, but always seem to return alone. If you think someone can be too honest, continue on your journey. What makes me happiest is loving, caring, giving, helping, and sharing. It has left me rich inside and without much in this material world, but I love myself and continue the cycle. I've seldom lived alone because I enjoy living with a best friend or partner. I know we are all alone, yet I still seek the shared illusion of being one with another. Ask what you want to know. The answers to the questions below are deceiving as multiple choices usually are.







mindful

site


mag?

what?










huh?


sigh


yup

yup yup


yeah yeah yeah


yeah


and

then



No comments: