Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Few Days From Now

Well, I'm pretty certain that I am over any cable withdrawals I might have had. I am absolutely certain I will not intentionally return to Live TV again. Watching TV online without commercials has spolied me. It means compromise. After many months, I tried Live TV tonight. No more. It means not having all of the shows I'd like. I may check out other channels to see if they have similar deals. I'd probably pay $10 a month for Sci-Fi and for BBC America. Maybe. The fact is, TV has way too many commercials for me to ever go back to willingly watching Live TV.

Between the commercials (and have I screamed from the rooftops how much I loathe the political commercials. I mean, if I hear Clinton drone on about her love for children one more time I will start supporting Trump. I haven't seen any of his commercials. I've seen hers a hundred times, at least. They murder youtube channels and for me, her voice and whole persona is so fake, pretentious, condescending, and dangerously devious that seeing and hearing her turns me off completely. Trump is a very bad joke. She is everything that is wrong with our system of government and country that produced the spoiled bully class that he represents so well. People seem to want their celebrities, their royalty, their gods.

For me, it's an immature ignorance that represents stupidity.

Meanwhile, between the annoying commercials, surprises can be found along with some pleasureable distraction and amusement and more is found. For now let's just say that a bit of inspiration can go a long long way. The links within the links within the links may explain a bit more.

Wasting time, perhaps. but if one person reads and finds one moment of worth in any of my babbling, it was worth it. If the one finds me spilled out all over the web in words, my dreams come true. In the end, if you think I am wasting my time, well, what are you doing right now>

Laughing, perhaps. There's always hope. The point is, you are reading, I mean, in case you didn't get it.

Yes, I wrote this tomorrow, or a few days from now.

Narf. :)

No comments: