Thursday, January 12, 2017

Gainfully Unemployed

I completely did not finish this one.

Maybe tomorrow.

One of the highlights of being unemployed is being able to catch up on years of Emma Blackery videos. No really, I want to thank Emma Blackery for keeping me company and amused during my extended period of unemployment. She doesn't even need to use sex to be popular. She can be as adorable as she is abrasive, which many might consider mutually exclusive human qualities, but not Emma - or this fan. We obviously share the chameleon gene born of a combination of insecurity and intelligence, or something like that. It is likely that Nat (that is Natalie Tran who has been subtly amusing me {and apparently a few others too... yes, well, "I love the way you see the world... your mind is like so unique" sums her up rather clearly [practically perfectly] for me too, in fact, she is my youtube Mary Poppins, though that might not be understood by anyone outside of my head for now so we'll leave it there} for many years, what?... my favorite distraction?... am I distracted?... well, I don't know if she is my favorite distraction... she is certainly one of my all-time favorite youtubers, but then, what is a favorite anyway... I mean, social media has redefined so many words for us, adding or subtracting meaning, depth, relevance, or question marks (what self-doubt?}, what do you think?... like, are we even Facebook friends?, but seriously, this is rambling away from whatever we were rambling about before this parenthetic aside started, isn't it?... well, are we?... ahem, ok, so I don't want to fawn over Natalie Tran {I feel so left out {I mean, she doesn't invite me to her birthdays either} sometimes} any more than I already have {have I?}, but she is one of my favorite fantasy friends I've never met and she may even understand) understands.

The silent, wide-eyed stare is all around that paragraph, no doubt.

Children of the TV meet children of the internet are the only ones who understand sometimes.

I am not sure I reach the point of crushing on Emma Blackery (or Natalie Tran, for that matter... have I name dropped quite enough to appear on a google search?... if so, I hope this is as silly and innocuous and innocent and ridiculous and non-threatening and unoffensive {oh that word} as intended as the last thing I want to be is creeped-out {I mean that Randy Rainbow stare, if you didn't already perceive the visual in this myriad of literary or linguistic acrobatics, m'ok?}, but I am welcoming Emma Blackery into my world of imaginary internet friends with at least some of the cacophonous fanfare and verbose aplomb (and big words) she deserves.

Ok, her hands are cute too.

I've always wondered (well, not always, but I am wondering at this moment) how my massive missives would present if read as a youtube script if anyone was manic (and subtle) enough to express every nuance in the meaning and message I attempt to convey from my mind to the English language (talk about doubts... someone understanding my mind?... not that my mind is anything all that precious or valuable, but incomprehensible, yes, there is certainly a whole lot of incomprehension (incomprehensibility?) about it... awkward?... that subtle apprehension is so irresistibly vulnerable when pulled off just right... though she's not as awkward as she used to be... yes, thinking of how she does it now... but I digress once again).

In the realm of serious compliments, she has seriously complimentary eyes, I mean, they are so symmetric and compliment each other so well, they deserve compliments. So I love her eyes, her eyes are beautiful. Wait, did I mean Emma Blackery or Natalie Chan?... oh, there I went and did it, confused myself did I?... well, with respect for time and your sanity, I'll admit I originally wrote (thought) that about Emma, but after Nat popped into my head you can see what a fine distraction she can be too... and her eyes as well.

Amazing eyes.

There, now that the foreplay is over, we can get down to simply saying thank you for all the amusements and deep thoughts. Well, a few deep thoughts (actually, she did grab my higher mind recently {as does Sharkee, but that was a foolsh question catering to the control freakish aspect of humanity that probably has nothing to do with anything I was about to ramble on about and here we see just how youtube recommendations provide the wonderful distractions I've come to expect from my visits to the site}, but we don't have to go there at the moment as we are most likely losing any audience we may ever have had), but I generally seek random amusements and distractions from my own deep thoughts (say what?... good thing I don't have a laptop in the shower then, or a computer, for that matter... I suppose I could get a voice recorder) when I spend some time wandering and watching youtube.

I suppose it would be ironic when you save the commercial but skip the video.

No comments: