Saturday, January 7, 2017

Rain-Out, Already

So I dressed and headed out to the softball fields and on the way, drizzle. I got to the fields and the fields looked playable in spite of it raining overnight so I waited. Ten minutes later it was pouring. Five minutes later it was raining even harder and I headed home. Disappointed, I took the long way home. Driving in the rain was sort of soothing as much as it was frustrating because I was all dressed and ready for softball and people really do not drive well in the rain. So I decided to find one of the highest rated jewish deli bagel shops in town, Bagel King which is only open for breakfast and lunch so I rarely get there. Yummy.

Breakfast was an onion bagel with white fish salad and a mini-knish. I bought six bagels to take home with a tub of smoked salmon chream cheese and a tub of white fish salad. Then I ate two more bagels with both spreads when I got home. Can you say bloated? Can you say carb coma? Can you say ready to sleep?

So I made some instant coffee and had a chocolate cream that I bought last week that I found in the freezer. Nuzzzzpft.

Attention: POOP Warning, POOP Warning. Yeah, that's right, a bit of poop information. If you are not able to cope with poop or the related body parts, skip this paragraph. Taking a laxative pill with eat meal has helped the texture of poops and therein stopped the visible blood as of the last two poops, which were today and quite huge. The first almost clogged the bowl and took two flushes. It's been a few days since the last poops, which were also huge.

The good news is no pain, no stress, no blood. For a couple of weeks prior to this week I was seeing a large splash of fresh blood after each bowel movement, so this week definitely does bring great news. I am feeling the higher blood sugar levels because I stopped the apple cider vinegar, cinnomon, raw potato fstarch and increased carbs and sugars a lot since the end of November and I gained 10 pounds since then and yes, the fungal infections have started again, but the fungal creams are keeping them under control so far. I must return to taking the supplements (I even stopped all vitamin for some reason. It was not a conscious decision and it was not forgetting, I just stopped.

Anyway, I am in touch with what diet does to the body so I am not stressed about the reactions, but I am aware I am not making the best choices and should be more concerned about self-discipline in my dietary choices. Maybe I will be again soon. Starting tomorrow, perhaps.

In a completely unrelated story, there are people who are certified noses working for NASA. Yes, they must be recertified every four months to continue being official NASA noses and they get paid to smell stuff. Sniff Sniff. Well, maybe it is related just a bit, but the fact that the story was on TV just now as I was writing about poop is purely coincidence. Why can't I luck into a job like that?

I've been watching a couple of NASA series on the internet. According to shows made between 2009 and 2011, we were supposed to be back on the moon by now with people back on the moon by 2020. Did Obama or Congress shoot down our return to the moon? How about Mars? Shows you how much news I've been watching, aye? Anyway, I hope humans realize we need to be a two planet species to increase our chances of survival as a species. I sometimes wonder why humans have children when they are, as a species, destroying the planet their children will inherit. People don't think much.

The temperature is supposed to drop before 40 degrees tonight. OK, so that's the morning. Since I woke before 3am and ate so much and it's raining and I might head out to play brudge tonight, I may lay back watching TV and let myself nap.

Hope you are enjoying your day.

No comments: