Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year Distractions

There are always questions left unanswered for the curious child. Like maybe someday I'll figure out why this Interstellar script is not the same as this Interstellar acript. The opening scenes are very different. The gender of the main character's child was changed. It's likely a lot more was changed even though the Internet Movie Script Database does not mention that, which hurts the website's credibility. The likely answer as to why there were changes is because it was re-written before the movie was made for various reasons. Those reasons remain unknown.

I do not recall where I was going with this, questions left unanswered, I know the answer to that will not be found in this paragraph, but I do wonder where did she go? She was a ource of inspiration back when my online journaling befan (and where did that go, aye? lol lam).

More to the present, I wonder where this met this is another question we will leave unanswered for now. Still, we don't give up, even if it scares or upsets the insecurities out there. Should we all die because some people are afraid to live? Should we all be suicidal just because the majority is suicidal? Is that a flaw in democracy?

Well, whatever. People are actually a lot more like the lemmings Disney faked than actual lemming (you can decide for yourself who has more sense, but only one lies for profit regularly and even gives awards to those who lie most successfully and I don't mean Darwins) and New Yorkers can hate on Rex and enjoy his failures, but this entry is going nowhere fast because I am distracted so why not go with the distractions and provide us with a library of distraction courtesy of youtube. M'ok?

So internet is distracting me this evening, in case you didn't notice. We watched Imterstellar which I enjoyed even though it crossed Signs with Contact and a touch of Field of Dreams, even, another film I can't remember at the moment and then moved on to Blue is the Warmest Color and since it is a french film, I must pay attention to subtitles. Award winning. Stupid at times, like most movies adults make about teenagers to try to "teach" them some sort of lesson or moral, but also moving and ever so sad. A whole lot of sex, crying, and spaghetti. Oh, and no slapping each other, m'ok?

Some people hate Disney. For me, it's just the expected crap Corporation sell in this country (with some various attempts at titillating humor and inflammatory or trivial gossip which is so much a part of this suck-filled negative fail and shock-addicted culture) where it isn't theft (or any sort of crime) unless you get caught.

Sometimes I just explore (and occasionally entertain myself) with the video that youtube presents as recommended videos after I watch a video I searched for mostly for distraction but also because youtube seems to know I enjoy her humor and perseverence and her humor and others humor and other trivia and a link added for no apparent reason.

Then there are hundred of channels I subscribed to that I never have enough time to explore enough as well as topics like Harry.

I suppose one easy series of distractions that Youtube can provides are hundreds of various random New Year's Resolutions that people make (and to add to the fun, include some of the most popular New Year's Resolutions and related videos from last year and other New Year's Eve and New Year's Day related activities and perspectives or whatever just for fun or something like that).

So let that be a lesson to us.

Narf :)

No comments: