Friday, January 13, 2017

Memories and Distractions On Youtube

Sometimes I miss NYC enough to remember



A lot of people, young and not so young, need to hear this so I decided to include the link again because this blog's reach is so far and wide and vast and all. Seriously though, I promise to be here online in some way or shape or form as long as I am capable of sending something to the internet cuz I know we can go the distance no matter what happens, it's been worse or something like that. Shifting shades of hues to blues (and to another person and reference and time), all hail Miss Toronto, the demon killer of purest hearts. Memories keep us safe...

and alone.

So I let the wicked witch of the net distract me with biting humor and dramatic honesty (or at least drama) for a while, knowing I would never divulge her secret unless she really wanted me to. Some would suggest this is the real Onision. Since he married the girl and is still married to her, that would tend to lend credence to this view (what view?). Once upon a time he created this site, so? Maybe we forget that conflict and drama is what sells in our public media. Ever watch the news? Would he sell and make money on youtube without the drama drama drama?

...and messing with pronouns, I mean, what's a gender anyway? la la la.

Who's asking? Honesty is a warm gun too. Still, the one that got away may be the most challenging truth of all to admit. Maybe. Sometimes, though, it is not dishonesty but simply true that one has no idea why some links are included or, for instance, why her Instagram is untitledandnamed and her twitter is luxury_blank, whomever she might be. da?

Tell you what. For various reasons and some not apparent even to me, I shall fill this paragraph by name dropping many random youtube celebrities just for the continuity of flow and such. Maybe it'll be a song lyric someday. Start with smosh and jenna marbles and you get (drumroll please) smooshed marbles (who lost theirs?). Now that we've set the dial tone to serious irreverence (what nonsense?... just because you don't understand it does't make it nonsense ya know?... well, maybe you don't). In any case, continuing as if you do (in case it matters), then came kristin who manages to juggle banana's in her spare time (I knew a male kristin once, but gender is such a fickle flounder) ever searching for the infamous singingbanana for reasons of her own. Then the mightycarmods dance with hughthomas in the superwog while philipwang holds joeygraceffa on the skitbox. Fruit would be flattered to be called a poor man's annaakana (or natalie tran) regardless of gender because jodiefox is right, she'll never make a mean joke (but she has been known to use the f word, for fuck's sake (or emma blackery's, for that matter). I miss laci green, in fact, and don't even know lounamaroun but there's nothing personal in the ramble that the finebrothers couldn't fix. I was once in love with amy (oh wow), not amiyamato, but the last I heard she was married to gracehelbig, though that might have just be a sloppy rumour, or seconds. Can we really find the truth at veritasium or will it just be another weggie (or wengie, for that matter (ask max, I suppose) because we can sum it all up laughing with wongfuproductions and rowen on lamingtonstreet cha cha cha.

What?

Yeah, so that was a fun and frolicking few hours wandering the web through youtube and I don't get a dime for all the clicking (so feel free to send donations to the address on the right and when I get a job and do't have all this time on my hands I'll return the favor... what would you like on your pizza?). Maybe it's time for Hulu or something else. With all these video and music choices on the web, why would anyone pay for cable ever again? (maybe if it ws commercial free a fee would be reasonable but $100+ a month and still piled on with ever so repetitive redundant commercials?... it is the country we live in... greed out of control... no wonder I'm not on youtube, I could never talk as fast as I babble).

I will be going to bed now as the big softball tournament starts early tomorrow morning. Feel free to come out and cheer on the champions (we were last year's champions and are going to do our best to repeat). Next time, who knows who or what will be linked. Maybe I'll even remember to talk about the dirt, drama, and details of this life I loosely call mine.

Narf. :)

No comments: