Sunday, January 29, 2017

Until Death And I Part

The fool that I am will continue babbling until death and I part. It is a simple madness as I have written many times. The method to my madness is simple, repeating things in as many different ways as possible until the perfect phrasing to express what is on my mind (or being felt) as accurately as possible. Since perfection is an ideal that may never be reached, the writing must continue. Simple. Madness. Fun.

It's something to do. whatever you do with your time in this life, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy babbling. There is hope in the babbling, hope it will lead to communication and amusement and entertainment and all of our dreams (or perhaps these dreams.

It comes and goes. I have no idea why it comes or goes or where it goes when it is not here, but sometimes it is here and other times it is not here. Unexpectedly, though sometimes with some warning, it just comes and goes.

Whatever it is.

Yes, so you see there is madness in the method as well (or perhaps you don't see, but it's there nonetheless. Sometimes I miss it too. Maybe you will care enough to find it and point it out to me.

This entry could have been epic. In fact, it still might be epic someday. Stay tuned. There is so much depth beyond the surface of each of us, we barely get to scratching before it is time to go. Most people seem to stop trying long before they know it. It may be a pack mentality or simply fear. Maybe you are what you fear. Or pack.

Life goes on.

Narf :)

No comments: