Friday, October 14, 2016

Distraction For The Half-Win

So I went on the the laptop because I woke and was not falling back to sleep and I intended to either write for me (and you) here or write a letter to J but mail was checked (cuz that is where I'd be writing a letter, right?) and that lead me all over the place as I realized Chrome suddenly logged me in as me (instead of what it has been doing the past few days (that was another lost entry), dang Microsoft which is logging me in as Jackson, among other potentially devastating abnormalities) and I had access to my other emails directly through my first email so I checked my other emails and, well, here if you want a little more on that and that lead me to all sorts of things but I finally got to J's email and started writing about the new place because that is what she started with and in telling her about the place and neighborhood I searched for a couple of bits of information and had to log into a site for one bit which lead me back to email because I forgot the password and did not have it listed in any password file and there I found an email from my new roommate about a talk he is giving on Fractals so I decided it would be important to set up a filter and after doing that I realized I did not put an event I am going to in my calendar so I started doing that and when I opened my phone I realized I had not responded to Jackson's good night text even though I typed a response so I explained and clicked send and sent it and then opened the calendar to put the event in it and decided to come here to provide this example of multi-tasking (or distraction) that I do so often or well, depending on your perspective.

Sort of half-assed, but whatever.

Feel free to inquire.

Comment, even.

No comments: