Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Nothing Ado About Quora

Apparently I am on Quora. Twice, no less. Apparently I created a profile long ago and forgot so I later created another one. I decided to follow myself to see if any activity happens while I am away. I doubt anything will happen, since both are me and I don't remember how to access the me I follow (at least don't want to explore finding that account information at the moment), but I decided to follow anyway if only to link the two accounts. I suppose I find myself on the Quora website when I google an answer to a question.

I just have not spent much time there. I found myself after going to an address I used to use for signing up on the internet, an address I set up just for that purpose where all the SPAM could go. A Bugs Webbot address. Eventually I stopped using it, but I found it linked to the current address I use for anywhere and everything (except a few people and work related stuff), so I clicked on the address and see that it is my Facebook address and all of my notifications for Facebook (and Quora and other sites) go there. Just another tid-bit of trivia for what it's worth and a reminder for me as if I care.

Wait, there's more. I realized I must have created yet another Quora account for Bugs, so I followed that too. Two other people are following that. I know one of those two other people in the real physical world. She has 10 followers, not including that second me. She has not written any answers yet either. My other follower also follows her. Go figure. I don't recognize any of her other followers. It's a small world after all la la la.

Maybe it is time for some random links to pass the time.

Anybody out there?

narf?



No comments: