Thursday, October 20, 2016

Must Have Been Sleeping

In a semi stated dream, I listened to some music and may have been enamoured once upon a time by such a who gives a fuck attitude and perspective (and an amusing sense of humor and some sort of unique perspective and intelligence and insight, or something like that), maybe I should analyze this or just leave it alone. Alone, I will probably let it be, but feel free to jump in at any time.

I really welcome input, even more than Johnney Five.

Mixing up times and time frames and time zones and time in a bottle, not to mention time outs (but does anybody really know what times it is and I don't just mean in Chicago), it could have been another day or another night, but I spend most of the afternoon on YouTube and Facebook, among other things, watching this kid and this one too. As Jen Chapin sang, I could fall in love with you a few times. Agism, of course, would consider it bad form (as Hook would say) so I shall love the music and fall in love with the creativity as I usually do. I am not in my twenties anymore, after all. lol lam... what? Why so serious? :)


If you are not laughing, get a sense of humor.

Meanwhile, I will be enjoying the music and the laughter and hope you find yours soon. If you are interested in expanding your musical repetoire and experience and imagination and pleasures even further, here are seven more new artists to check out in no particular order one two three four five six seven.

So yeah, the music massaged my brain cells and hope sprang eternal once again as youth and honesty and innocence and genuineness inspired a smile about humanity which does not come around much these days.

I have always held to the belief that there are times, not times, moments, when the right word, motion, a single touch, might heal. I have held this, though I know the workings of the world will not permit these words or emotions, there will be no grand gestures or inteventions, they are all images seen through a glass darkly, in the midst of my own decline. ~ Chance

Rather bipolar of me, perhaps, but then, who are we to judge what makes a good roller coaster without actually riding it? Feel free to quote me on any or all or part of sympathetic logic, no doubt, for it will bring you only pain and suffering if you want to, but don't for reasons you would not choose to explain. The darkness is all around the light, after all.

Nightmares are not always what you dream when your asleep.

So how about those Cubs? ;)

Narf :)


No comments: