Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It Hurts But Nobody Cares

Sometimes I don't want to pretend someone cares. I laid there one year ago watching happiness say goodbye to life. Jackson cried number than usual. I was there for her, as usual. The hardest moments, she always turned to me. When she really needed something, me and my wallet was always where she went... and not always asking. This year, when I am in desperate need, she's nowhere to be found.

I may be sleeping in my car, but I am not welcome in Jackson's space. It's her girlfriend's house, after all, and I guess Jackson doesn't have the guts to be the BFF and family to me that she said she was. Suddenly, I don't exist.

I miss the unconditional love Happiness brought into my life.

I miss the feline love that Curious brought into my life.

I miss the pretend friendship Jackson brought into my life.

I am sad to be alone sometimes, this is one of those times.

Nobody has to know.

Narf.

No comments: