Monday, December 12, 2016

More To Flow

You probably completely missed this one because I uploaded this one all about the computer, but that's ok because it was pretty dang emo and maybe even pathetic (did you ever realize that one of the most well known emo kids of all time was Elvis Presley, especially in the 1950s?... and have you ever really listened to the lyrics of the most famous country songs?), but you want to see emo? I can show you emo... in any case, the entry that should have had more attention was this one even though this one was trying and this one or even this one could have been contenders, the fact is this one should have had more time in the spotlight so maybe it will now.

Go ahead. read it and click on the links and sing it's praises and tell me how wonderful I am and how wonderful you feel as you get to know me through the links and the blogs linked and the songs linked and the dance of the even viels I do.

Figuratively.

Sound familiar? What can I say, sometimes I ain't to proud to beg. So which of all those entries linked above do you think deserve it? The attention. The spotlight? The rants and raves. Anything? Wait. You want to see avoidance. I'll show you avoidance. This is avoidance.

I had a yogurt, pizza and shrimp for breakfast. Chocolate milk too. Dam torpedoes are stuck again. I have a ceremony tonight for the Angels For Pulse as this is the six month anniversary. A meet up at the downtown History Center, then a walk a couple of miles to the Pulse building. Fine way to finish a Monday. I have not had a text from Jackson since Saturday morning when we agreed she should put her phone down and focus on her relationship in the flesh, though she did play Words With Friends some time yesterday afternoon or evening. She left me an O next to a Triple Word space so I put an X there and was 31 points richer. She hates me. I usually win by a couple of hundred points. It's 444 to 185 so far this game. I'm not concentrating, it's been a rought week. Last game was 547 to 203 and the one before was 508 to 281. All my stats were lost when I changed phones cuz I don't remember my account name and password. Love numbers. Love the ego trip. Hope it doesn't make her feel bad.

So ok, I'm sometimes not bad at word games. Especially when I have time to rearrange ever letter I have all over the board for hours. So I think it's time to turn on the internet TV and test the notepad again. Whatever that CPU overclocking issue was, it seems to be gone now. I must remember what I did. Open internet explorer, reset advanced something in somewhere and no proxy servers, or something like that.

No comments: