Sunday, December 4, 2016

Stupid Smart Drive

The SMART Drive says "GOOD" (I did not take a screen shot) and yet the Test shows 130 Blue X Errors (hard drive data blocks beyond repair, those screen shots are in yesterday's entry). So I run the Remap feature and after a few minutes, almost the entire drive comes up as error. I stop the test and find out the drive was disconnected. No physical movement of the laptop or anything. So this might be the last entry this laptop allows if I shut it down and reboot because I am not sure if the reboot disk can reboot with no drive in the laptop at all and I am not sure I want to find out the hard way.

The remap started out ok...


But then the remapping failed and kept coming up with errors...


That continued a few minutes...


So I finally decided to stop and found out drive was disconnected.


I am updating here just in case I am gone until I get another computer. I am going to shut down and reboot and see what changes.

Meanwhile, the rectal bleeding just started again with the last two bowel movements because I did not follow the dietary regime that resolved the issue in November so call me stupider than the SMART drive and remap my brain and start the repair cuz it is worse than ever. Not eating light, not sleeping enough, not taking the supplements (laxative, raw potato starch, apple cider vinegar, vitamins, cinnamon, garlic, and so on), Patience is see-through thin.

Stress does not help.

Writing is more important than ever, so I will deal with the added stress of spending money on a computer if I must rather than do without the therapy and potential job source. See you later, I hope.

I will explain what I meant in the brief entry about death and scheduled entries in more detail another time.

Did I mention patience is transparent?

Narf :}


No comments: