Friday, December 16, 2016

One Fine Day

Alright, the laundry process has begun. I sorted the clothes and estimate five wash loads, but I will know better after taking a really good look at the machines. The first step (after sorting and deciding I would try washing clothes here before a laundromat) was exploring the outside shed that serves as a laundry room. Noting the old cobwebs outside and inside and the layers of dust and dirt on the floor, shelves, and machines, the second step was cleaning the area in which I was going to hope to clean my clothes. The idea of going to a local laundromat rose higher as I started, but I decided to give the old machines it a try once I cleaned them. The Maharaja informed me that I should check the machine after 45 minutes to make sure it does not restart as he said it tends to do that. Actually, a second wash/rinse would not upset me in the least, but I will check the load I just put in after 25 minutes and hope for the best.

The morning was spent finishing entries and uploading (don't miss the wonder and excitement just because this entry beckons too). You'll see that the morning was also full of music. this haunting refrain plays on repat now. It's probably repeated a dozen times and it gets better with each repeat. It is digging into my psyche (a remake of a 1988 INXS song by Dia Frampton just might do that) and it is inspiring me to feel hope and express dreams, just a bit...

Running out of chances but still giving it all to the wind
May it take me home or blow me somewhere I have never been
Take me where I've never been...

If I could just inspire you the way you inspire me
We might just find the meaning of the word destiny
If nothing else we'd both be better off that we shared
Because you've never known a heart who cared
as much as I have cared
Now I know you're scared
we're all scared of believing our dreams might come true
Standing on the precipice, not sure what to do
If you look into my eyes and see what I see in you
The hope can become the strength to become something new

And that is love
that is the chemistry
the magic moment of the feeling
we've never felt before

Oh that is love
that is the mystery
the precious journey into wonder
of believing in something more

If you could just believe in me as I believe in you
We might just find the meaning of the word miracle
If nothing else we'd ne better off than we were before
Because we'd remember how to believe in something more

And that is love
that is the beauty
the unconditional trust
as stranger becomes family

Yes that is love
that is the majestry
the precious power of trust
as two become symmetry

Casting all we've got into the wind
Trusting it to take us home
and where we've never been...

In spite of the scarcity of hope, the rarity of proof, the invalidity of evidence... I still believe because I want to believe.


Now on the ride, I,
Got the feelin' I'm gonna,
Find my right one,
When the time comes,

Like a bullet falling from the sky,
While you're standing, in the dark in the light,
Love can come from anywhere,
On a monday waiting on the mundane,
On a platform waiting for the train,
Love can come from anywhere.

Thank you Dia... I so deeply understand and wish more people I know would understand the creative process and the addiction it can be. If it all amounts to nothing more than what it is here in these words, then it was a precious and beautiful afternoon in this life I loosely call mine. While Dia was not the only one inspiring me today, she is the only one (at least so far) to inspire some comments in her blog and FB and that probably pushed me over the edge and out of the creativeless funk I was slipping into. So I thank her for the dreams awakened once again today in four comments below, just kind of blending together.

Listening to you, thinking of you, finding myself here. Love can come from anywhere - thank you for being in this world, Dia. Your words are one of the beautiful experiences that keep me alive. Hope life smiles for you today. :)

Wish I could inspire you when you need it - I hope you are finding your smile, your hope, and that profound sense of understanding the rhythm of life that you have in you. From your days on Warped Tour when I first fell in love with your beaming smiling energy through years of ups and downs, you've touched me with your words and music. I nod my head in agreement with you so often, I laugh at the intimacy words and music can bring strangers. I treasure that feeling as well.

I am one of the broken ones who refuses to stop dreaming because I refuse to stop believing that love is everything. In spite of the scarcity of hope, the rarity of proof, the invalidity of evidence... I still believe because I want to believe. You are one of the people who help me keep believing. Keep believing Dia, love will find you - and you will find your muses again. (Hope you have already). :)

Rambling at home today, listening to music, and you floated by on my stream. How about an update?

You've been in my head (in a very positive way) since Warped Tour somewhere around 2004. Dripping wet in the pouring rain, your smile beamed sunshine all day. You still inspire a smile in my mind that reaches deep into the core of life. I look you up from time to time and wonder - are you still smiling today?

Where are you on your novel? Your poems? Your music? Your life?

How is your heart?

I send you a smile and hope for the best - you have given me so much more than words can say, I'll thank you forever. From time to time, like today, I'll actually say it -

Thank you for being :)

If you'd like to know some of the stops along the journey we went on this afternoon, here:
Blogspot
New Website
YouTube
Wiki
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Song on Spotify
Song on Spotify
Song on Youtube
Chances on Soundcloud
Song on Youtube



Back to life (what is reality, really?), hunger lead me to a yogurt for lunch. Since I didn't have breakfast, an early dinner will probably happen. Oatmeal, perhaps, or leftover pizza and shrimp, make all three in a three course meal lol. I do have salad and carrots in the fridge. Yesterday I stopped for a 7-11 pizza, I think I mentioned that. Did I mention they burned it even after the girl behind the counter asked me if I like it regular or extra crispy and I said regular. Apparently they had one in the pizza-baker and gave me that one after heating it. I didn't notice the burnt crush until I got home and did not feel like taking it back. I'll pint it out next time and watch them closer to be sure I get the fresh pie.

Dia continues singing (along with others) as the playlist in the video just above continues. I wonder if I would head out to LA to meet her if I was not such an old fart in a world where agism has infected almost everyone I've ever met (it would break my heart to see it affected her, so I don't take the chance it may have - some dreams are better left as dreams in this world).

One load of laundry is in the dryer, another is finished and waiting in the washer.

So how is your day going so far?

Narf :)

No comments: