Thursday, July 7, 2016

ClickBait and Facebook

Not the kind that takes you to websites that take forever to upload (don't you just hate that?) and even freeze your browser, but my personal clickbait hoping you will be interested in getting to know me better through all of my various web presences. In spite of the way the web unintentionally (and intentionally) tries to destroy us. Facebook tried to kill Bugs Webbot, but a few loyal lunatics and friends seem to appreciate the freedom of creativity so Bugs lives, even if it is just barely.

I have this idea that I can explain it to Facebook (like anyone there even cares what they do to people who depend on them for so much) and get ten years of photos and writings back in my possession, but I have not devoted time to the privacy issues inherently wrong in Facebook so I simply started again, replacing the Bugs account with a new account and replacing the facebook pages with new pages I just may introduce today or soon here.

Actually, the facebook entries can be quite revealing (in case it matters, I mean, in case you actually want to know me, or something like that) and maybe even full of secrets (you could travel back in time too), but then again, who knows.

No comments: