Sunday, July 31, 2016

Well, Did Ya?

I mean, well, did ya miss me?. I ask with a goofy smile of the delusional writer who believes an audience of millions awaits the next line from the pen (or keyboard) with baited breath. Just what is baited breath, anyway? Whatever, the bait is here. Words, words, and more words. With the occasional photograph or video. And emo, lots or emo. Maybe a profound thought or two, if that's not just ego promoting itself. A lifetime of pouring words online, a few words each day for many years. All these words just waiting here for you to read. Just another Who.

I watch the comments link as all the days go by
Not one comment shows up and I wonder why
Does no one read this blog or is everyone shy?
Will all these words pass on unnoticed when I die?

Will it even matter if I say one more goodbye?


So I watched this and fell in love all over again. That might have gotten the mush (emo) flowing into rhymes (so many songs you never heard in the blogs and other strangers.

Will anyone ever notice?

Posterity?

History?

Horton?

Narf :)

No comments: