Friday, July 15, 2016

So Distracted It Hurts

Not actual physical pain, but the emotional strain of trying to focus on anything is challenging the brain cells these days. I just want to happily retired, voluneteering to help others every day, but that is not in the budget so I am de-stressing through distraction until I decided to get responsible and take actually paying for a place to live in this life seriously again. Curly has given me this great gift of a place to live for no cost (though there are some inconsistent steep emotional costs involved and I really wish there weren't... and there is manual labor costs involved which I don't mind at all and would actually like more of even if it pushes the body to scary limits {Curly doesn't like that and reacts very poorly} sometimes).

I've reached a point where I almost don't care if anybody reads any of my blogs or cares to get to know me at all in this life, maybe.

. there
... may
..... be

more



if the video won't play... don't give up... click here

alas, alone, it is not easy to sing this duet...


So maybe I have reached that point, what?...


if the song won't play... don't give up... click here

No comments: