Wednesday, July 20, 2016

More Distraction (Inside and Out)

It came without warning, almost as a surprise but, kind of like a kidney stone, there is a feeling somewhere that is like a warning. The back, the butt, the innards, the outside world, the friends, the Facebook, the madness of the experience of the life among humans, the loneliness, the hopelessness, the tension, the stress... and probably more... all combined to attack the body and the result was paralysis pain in the L2-3 region (or maybe that's L3-4) and the return of the skinn nuisance in the hemorrhoid region and the lack of clarity in the mental region and the loss of the fun of the fair (cuz it's just not fair).

Sometimes I wonder where the creative folk wandered off to, but that is simply because they are not in my life. They are still out there when I look in the right places. Even if they are creative in worlds I seldom visit or even where I have little interest, they exist. Even if it is without me, it is good to know they are still out there. I just forgot how to connect with anyone who is not suffering in some way.

Is this optimism or just indigestion?

Meanwhile, Fandoms are a fan-created, fan-run, non-profit, non-commercial archive for transformative fan-works, like fan-fiction, fan-art, fan videos, and pod-fic with more than 22130 fan-doms, almost a million writers and readers, and more than two million works. It is all part of The Organization for Transformative Works (OTW) which is a nonprofit organization run by and for fans to provide access to and preserve the history of fanworks and fan cultures. There are some positive thoughts online that I really ought to embrace more, especially these recent days. Still I wonder, is there anybody going to listen to my story?

Then I attacked my own gardens driving nails through perversions and found the mostly dead still shadowed me even as I've ignored them for years and it was very strange to think that anything so brief could be fundamentally profound as what you don't see is as meaningful as what you do (or did, for that matter) in this blogging life. If only you had the time to explore it all you could know me so much better and if only you care enough to share me with everyone you know, I might find the one... but until then, for absolutely no apparent reason or cost, I give you the one and only Robin F. Williams and I don't mean Robin Fucking Williams, but the name might fit too, doing what might be called something if I remember what was going on there (how's that for a sly motivation to click?) and ultimately, I have no idea why I am linking much of anything anymore.

Narf :)

No comments: