Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Simple Things

The thing is, when very dependent on simple things and there is no income to replace them, stupid errors create much greater frustrations. So my two pair of rubber sandals no longer fit which is a serious issue because I do not want to walk on the bare concrete in this apartment barefoot because that would dry out and crack the skin on the bottom of my foot so I must go shop for at least two new pair of sandals tomorrow and hopefully the cheap ones I've been using will be available or the expense will be even more frustrating, dammit. The lesson here is do not leave rubber sandal in the car in the Florida heat. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

It may seem like a simple thing, but the sandals are a must have for indoors to protect my feet and stay cooler without air conditioning. The staying cooler and quick change for softball at the fields is almost as important outdoors as well. I will be grumbling for a while. In fact, I might just head out to various Wal-Marts tonight if this frustration is not gonna subside and for the moment it is still growing. Grmable grumble grumble damn damn damn.

I was doing pretty well not spending money too. Grrrrrr.

Crappy cheap rubber sandles. They served their purpose well for indoor and outdoor and out of shower and around pool use though. Grumble grumble grumble. I guess I am heading out to try to replace them tonight.

Grrrrrr.

No comments: