Thursday, March 24, 2016

DDD Deeper?

So there was a slight rumor that I maybe reawakening just a little and then we heard, rather nonchalantly, that Blue Jays was playing and now three other CDs high on my personal CD favorites charts are sitting next to me and I am choosing Hotel California (Eagles) and we shall see how the subliminal influence shows itself as the words and music enter the head and the words come out here in the babbling.

There was something, perhaps revealing, as the body stumbled into the heart and the mind tried to be clever, but you can read the whole episode as you wish.

I paused for a cotto salami and baby swiss with sweet mustard on italian bread. I am not a fan of cotto salami, but it's cheap and I pick out the peppercorns or whatever they are. Gonna definitely need to increase exercise and decrease portions or I will put on weight. Too much stagnation between softball games is causing some muscles to weaken and others to be overly stressed and ever since the heavy lifting work or the move and helping Curly my hands and a few other muscles are tightening and I am wondering if it is some disease like arthritis or something. I recently realized that I may have nine of ten signs of Lupus, so not having health insurance to get checked out is not a great thing. The specific changes leading me to ponder this is the increased tightening up and sometimes cramping of both hands, especially pain when making a fist with the right hand, especially the middle phalanx of the right index finger. Wouldn't have anything to do with the ball mouse I use and how much time I spend on the computer, would it? Softball pitching plays a role as well. Start Glucosomine, perhaps. Flax too. I have some of both in one of the boxes. It's come and gone over the years but has not been this painful before. Alas, age takes it's toll on the body.

So where were we? Ah, did I just avoid the deeper stuff that might have been bubbling by eating and wandering off into the physical ailments and la dee dah, aren't I am clever dummy. Look, or don'tlook, but this was my first philosophy of life written when I was still in single digit years. You want more, look around there and you'll find The Early Years and Creating Me which just might be how I made myself into who nI am by expressing who I wanted to be, or something like that. Thank goodness for the Wayback Machine (The Internet Archive) or I might forget who I am (the tapes left in Toronto don't help... hear me Toronto?).

Music brought a sweet distraction, then there was a chain reaction, light did a dance of defraction, and I fell asleep so now without a peep there will be no more deep and what might have been will keep 'til another day... sometimes it just has to be this way.

Nite Nite :)





No comments: