Tuesday, March 15, 2016

R & R and sighs

Yes, as I briefly summarized in the slightly more formal and usually much briefer step one of this two-step blog life, I am mostly enjoying the R & R after two weeks packed with a lot of physical work. Loneliness interferes with complete enjoyment. Lack of the usual distractions and amusements (TV and the and people and pages on Facebook... gone with the winds of change, at least for now) such and such increases the awareness of the loneliness further decreasing the enjoyment of the solitary resting time. Still I am mostly enjoying the extra sleep in the mornings when the phone doesn't ring to wake me. Today I moved around more boxes and made the space a bit more livable (it is a work in progress). I caught up some here in the blog world and spent some time on Facebook in my new somewhat awkward and a lot less fun persona and though it is forced and faking it more than ever for me now, it is the biggest social network around so I won't bit my nose off to spite them. Eventually it was time to head to the field for Monday night softball. First up was Jackson's game and Brandi was there to watch (good to them her supporting each other... Jackson used to come out and watch my games). Jackson's team won big and they watched the first inning of my game. My Monday night team won it's second game as the bats finally woke up (I went 3 for 3). Next week is playoffs.

Home to the cluttered space, alone again. I don't know anyone I actually ewant to bring home (no desperation in the loneliness, just acknowledging it). More Facebook, for what it's worth. Here are some links to my Facebook activity, though some might not work for you if you do not have an account or are not friends with the people for whom I left comments.

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

There is more to this but for now I'll leave it with a sigh...

No comments: