Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Of Course I Should Be Sleeping

I am sitting in the recliner Jackson gave to me after I started sitting in it all the time when I was home. I am testing the WiFi and after many attempts to read the password correctly, I finally connected. Everywhere I look, except for three feet of refrigerator and six and a half feet of bed, the walls are covered by stacks of boxes from the floor to the ceiling. The good news is everything I wanted to bring fit. The table the computer sits on when i stand up needs to be moved to open the refrigerator and the bed must be picked up and leaned against the wall to be able to open a big table to sort through the boxes, but I have a place to live. I am tired.


Yes, multiple entries in both parts of this two-steo daily today. More bubbling under the surface. And as if the universe wants to add to the sadness, the first loss of words occurred moments ago. The paragraph I wrote was the first paragraph I wrote in the new place and it is gone. Lost to the fatigue as I cut it to paste here and then forgot to paste it before I cut something else to paste somewhere else. So I attempted to rebuild that first paragraph above. It was much better (as in emotionally meaningful to me and probably written more eloquently) the first time.

There is so much more to this...

in case it matters....




No comments: