Friday, March 4, 2016

Drainage

It appears this blog will have several purposes as an extension of the unofficial current primary daily blog (unofficial because the official change over from the previous daily blog to the new daily blog has not been completed, announced, heralded, or whatever is supposed to happen when the blog change-over happens, but that's beside the point which is why it is in this parentheses) and therein this blog could be called by many names beyond the three pronged name it already has and complaint department may be one (not to be confused with meaningless complaints, because we may occasionally take the life recorded in the primary and this secondary blog as if it really matters, I mean, in case it really does matter, and so, perhaps we will give more meaning to compaints lodged here.

All that to get to the drainage. Drainage, not as in the plumbing work Curly and I did earlier this week, but rather as in the water works inside the head, specifically the sinuses. The blood pressure medication has a few side effects and one that is sometimes rather annoying and occasionally interferes with normal functioning of activities is sinus drainage. That is the diuretic part of the two drug regime I foolishly allowed a doctor to talk me into some ten or more years ago. Other side effects have aged the body and now the body is seriously dependant on the drugs (if I stop the blood pressure skyrockets well beyond any borderline level that first started me on this road of addiction the medical and pharmaceutical industry created for us).

I wrote some deep texts (now there is a title for the Jack Handey of the 21st century) to Jackson because that is where some of my deeper thoughts go because she is my best friend and is also a therapist (has she kept me sane or driven me crazy?... time may tell). In the morning Curly will wake me and we shall start the moving process. Eeeek, ya know?

I sense more may follow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something.
I think that you can do with some p.c. to force the
message house a bit, however instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

candoor said...

Ummmm, thanks. I wonder what p.c. means in this case. Political correctness is for other people. Personal computer is, well, relevant? After meals? Ah, the fun of letters, words, language, and communication. I appreciate your praise. Are you real? :)