Thursday, March 10, 2016

struggling just a bit

The body used to have a blog of it's own (shut up {says the body}, it is still right here, you just stopped using it {the body has a voice and speaks to the mind now and then through the blog linked moments ago... in spite of being a standard deviation or even two above the mean for fitness at the current chronological age, the body feels that the mind has not made the best decisions for the body in recent years [the mind agrees] and so the body is not so happy with the mind} so get off your fat ass and get me moving you damn lazy fool).

Ummmm, ok. Start again.

The body has a blog of it's own that unfortunately for the body (and ultimately the rest of me since I wouldn't be here typing these words and living this life without the body... at least not at this point in the development of science and technology) has not been visited much which means the body has not had much of a voice in my decisions and perhaps this is the moment I change that.

Start again?

Laughing at myself helps the mind cope with it's own poor decisions, but this moment may get lost in the fatigue and struggles of the moment as I can barely focus on what I am thinking and feeling and writing. it has been a long day and all of me really needs sleep time and rest time (deep sleep and deep rest, since deep heat and deep massage are not available).

Maybe I can still wake up and move forward against the commonly accepted time line of life in these human bodies. First step would be improve diet and that is as challenging as it ever was without income or a kitchen or clean-up space. I've been eating out of cans here since moving in. It is cleaner and simpler that way. Don't let it get you down, there is no castle.

Sleep please...

No comments: