Saturday, March 5, 2016

Full Speed Ahead

To be continued... always, to be continue... as long as I am able to tap keys and have the cognitive ability to put some words together, I shall continue living and writing and processing life through words. So once again I am shifting gears and for the moment running full speed ahead. If you are not so sure it is wise or healthy, I ask you read this and then communicate your thoughts. As much as I want someone to really get me, to understand me, to truly know me and accept me as I am, I don't expect to be understood. I can only hope my words are understood enough to mean something to you.

Paraphrasing an old favorite core-me song...

I am exactly what I am.
I may not be what you want me to be.
I look outside long as I can.
Then I close my eyes and watch my world unfold before me.

If you know the song, you have a little more insight into me. If you don't know the song, you can look it up if it matters to you.

And so this is the last weekend in this space
I should expect tears to roll down my face
And they may come... and I may be numb
For I will so dearly miss this place

More even I will miss my friend
Who shared this space for many years
And yes I know... friends come and go
But so few ever inspire tears

Full speed ahead
And don't look back
For we both know this is the right thing to do

Now you're in love
On the right track
And I only want the best for you

We're family
We'll always be
Somewhere near our beating hearts

So stay in touch
It means so much
And we can still grow together, apart

And so I look around at memories
And so much of us that still can be
Love us, Bless you... Nite Nite, Miss you
A special language for you and me

Love us, Bless you
Nite Nite, Miss you
Keep this song close to your heart
and know it's true

Love us, Bless us
Love us, Miss you
Sing it every night and if you do

you will never feel alone
we are as close as the phone
for part of me is always with you

saying
Love us, Bless you,
Nite Nite, Love you
Nite Nite, Love you
Nite Nite, Love you

Ok, there is processing the parting of friends my way. Hope it inspires smiles beyond mine :)

No comments: