Friday, December 22, 2017

666

Don't get your panties in a bunch now, but f you already did, here, listen to this...


I set the microwave, usually, on multiple same digits. 999, 1111, 222, whatever the need for the zapping by the radiation, I usually choose same digits. So my food is cooking 666 at the moment. The onions cooked 1234, which was a variation I sometimes do when in the range of that time. The onions than cooked another 666 with ore onions that were already cooked added from a pack of Nathan's onions for hot dogs. Then the rest of the ingredients, beans with onions, beans with bacon, chili, hot dogs, barbecue sauce, ketchup, and garlic were all added and cooked 1111. That was stirred and is now cooking for 666. It should be done by then, deliciously radiated.

Watching the last two episodes of dead like me at with dinner tonight. I am an Ellen and Cynthis sandwich, emotionally. Sadly, the series ended in the second season just as they started exploring Rube's back story. The next to last show has the hardest ass on the show singing always to his dying daughter and they introduce a cool new character and George finds out she has an amazing power and they cancel the series. I knew from the first episode that it was bound to be a cult classic. Stupid TV execs. Just when the show was getting some serious heart. Bean counters. So many shows worth watching canceled before they could find their audience become cult classics. It's the dang instant gratification culture that TV helped create that created TV executives that have no patience or wisdom. People who have not one molecule of talent, imagination or creativity and but have enough business sense to occasionally count to ten and enormous luck and connection and want to be in show business become TV executives.

TV is not alone in bad management, movie blunders happen too often, like the movie version of dead like me I never saw and am turned off on just by reading about it. Moving it from Vancouver to Montreal is like moving it to another world. Even Google couldn't bear it, just look at the cast they list listing Laura Harris as Daisy and Masateru Uno as Georgia Lass? lol. But seriously (are they serious?), they were wise enough to write out Rube, but to try to replace Daisy was just plain stupid. Send her on her way like Rube and find another replacement like they did when they had to in the TV show. Stupid.

I put Airplane! on to cheer myself up.

On the second duh-duh I paused and ran out to get snacks. Actually, I drove out to get snacks. Chocolate wafers, fudge icing, vanilla icing, hot cocoa oreos, cheese doodles, and whole milk chocolate milk. Oddly I am not laughing on the outside. or is that... funny, I'm not laughing on the outside. so not I am uber-bloated and the ear is ringing and the room is spinning and the world is turning and the universe is about to go crash. Well, ok, the room is not really spinning.

Did I mention that breakfast and lunch became cookies. Home made cookies my boss made. I showed up fr work feeling bloated and pretty sure I was not going to eat anything but the boss made cookies and put a dozen on my desk in a nice gift bag. So now I've received four presents and six cards. This is more than I've received in three years. Chocolate covered Ritz crackers with a blended chocolate marshmallow flush mixture in the center.

I'd happily substitute most of the food partying I do for something else if someone would share that something else. Kissing is good. Exercise of some sort is wiser, probably. You know the bored caring who cares out of the blue sequence is coming soon, right?. Really, if you remember I am shocked and awed and wish you were here.


No really, I do...


Narf :)

No comments: