Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Dramatosis

But Publix is open until 10:00 PM! Taking the time capsule back to the late seventies, the very late seventies (the seventies died, didn't you hear?... did I need to put spoiler alert in the title?... oh dear, we apologies profusely for passive aggressive pandering), in fact. Take there by the one and only Steve Martin. The late seventies name dropping was amazing for the late seventies, I mean, The Fonz holds a background cut out of new york city?... well, I think it was new york city. Then the entire cast of Saturday Night Live, except for Chevy, Gilda, and Jane... two of the three best things that ever happened to late night television, parlayed Steve's fame into a TV special that, now some four decades later, is amazing audiences everywhere on Hulu. I bet not a single star from the late late seventies ever would have concived of being on Hulu.

Yes, you can follow along if you are wise and witty enough.

Keeping within my seriously dedicated devotion to dropping the excess weight for my health and well being because I do not want to die or bleed from the anus or other orifices before I die, I ate spaghetti and meatballs tonight followed by a second entre of macaroni ad cheese made in the decadent extra cheese, butter, and ketchup to which my taste buds have become accustomed. Surely goodness and mercy will be the last things that follow me around into the dark of night... I can only hope I wake in the morning without severe constipation or some more severe malady, if I wake at all.

When I arrived back here after work, there he was, Eb, sitting in his chair a foot away from the TV playing his video game. His 1990s computer game played on his 1980s must miss him. It is really quite an eerie change, almost like moving from the late late seventies into the eighties, which was one of the most traumatic cultural changes since obama-trump, but let's not talk ancient card games, really, the drugs were so good and cheap, I mean, $5 to get into see Steve Martin at the Troubadour, but we've got so many better things to do. Thumbs to the Skies, and all that hopeful shit.

Stop me if you can I'm feeling tuuuse.

Yes, that's short for obtuse in the vein of Lennon-McCartney. Some good drugs went into one of those veins, after all. Steve was radioactive before it became popular.

I'll continue this anothr time,

sleep calls

and I fall

Narf :)

No comments: