Friday, December 15, 2017

Emptiness Ahead

There was a time I believed in people, in the human heart,in human goodness. There was a time when I believed in love. There was a time when believe I would fall in love with someone who would fall in love with me and we would live in eternal bliss forever.

There was a time I gave t all for love. That was a long long time ago.

I tried a few times to fall in love. There are many who believe it is beyond our control, just as many believe in supernatural forces or beings. All the many gods people look to for guidance and excuses for anything they do. So many explanations for the unknown that, with arrogance and fear, are submitted as fact and truth.

As if we can know fact and truth about things so far beyond our current knowledge and comprehension.

Humans fill their minds with lies and delusions, with worship of material things and irrefutable irrational premises based on fear and ignorance that are defended to death without any chance of reasoning or civil discourse. The result is an almost constant state of war and self-perpetuating fear. A cycle that has little, perhaps no room for any outcome but self-destruction.

Yet I know the human mind controls everything it perceives and can create any truth it wants to believe.

The failure to keep an open mind about everything is the greatest weakness humans choose, but especially refusing to keep an open mind about things we can not prove or disprove by repeated trials.

Every time I tried to share the love I know as love, unconditional and open to all positive every, unafraid of sharing openly, honestly, and completely... I found fear and walls. I found rules and demands. I found obstacles and conditions. None of these things are compatible with love as I know love. I have not found a way to maintain a stable connection with such conditional love and that has pushed those who fear the love I known as love away. They feel inadequate or judged or find some other way of leaving because they find no way of overcoming their fear.

The course of the love I know as love is being one with everything.

The course of the love offered by humans is emptiness.

Given any love is only fulfilled when it is shared and I am the only one I know who loves as I love, being one with everything can not be shared, leaving only emptiness.

I hope for someone who can love and will love as I love so there is something other than emptiness, but for the moment, I am alone as I love.

There is always hope.

Narf :)

No comments: