Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Morning Doesn't Break The Way It Used To

Ok then, I still go here first and see this entry for reasons I will not explore in depth at the moment, but letting go of dreams and hopes and years of believing something matters outside of my head is not easy to let go of and on an even more important level, staying in touch keeps hope alive and without hope, there is no alive, so I shall just keep trusting my instincts and intuitions and subconsciousnesses and all that stuff we typically call supernatural because it's gotten me this far in this life with the happiest attitude and perspective and ability to feel confident that I can survive anything as long as I keep hope alive even when sometimes I falter and go against my own best interests as I did last night and almost did
the night before but as I said this morning, whatever.

No wait, not whatever, not even whatevah! rather the other thing, what was it, oh yeah, keep hope alive to stay alive, that's the ticket.

I'll be back later to continue...





No comments: