Saturday, December 23, 2017

People Create Drama

Maybe I'll write some more later...




As I was saying, The middle of the night is the time I want to share with her most, after all. Far from the rush-around madness time of day when nobody lets their truest feeling show because the cut-throat fight for the holy dollar is the most important thing on everyone's mind - the fight for physical survival happens during the day. Emotional survival belongs to the night and unfortunately, most people sleep right through it.

I don't.



Sadly, few people understand me or what is most logical and true and real to me. What is obvious to me seems alien to most minds I've known. Yet, when we talk after all the walls and pretenses of the day melts into the fatigue of late evening or night, so many look into my eyes with silent agreement. Some even say so.

What if the connection to the one I seek passes through my field of vision in the middle of the night when it is most likely to?




You want to know me?
LISTEN TO THEM ALL




Once I had a friend
at least I thought I did
maybe I was just
a foolish kid

I was not alone
at least that's what I thought
maybe it was just
something I bought

People only seem to stay
as long as I pay for them
when the money runs out
they are gone

It has always been this way
it hurts so much I'm numb
sometimes I do not like
what life's become

I give because I love to give
I care because I love to care
I live the way I love to live
so why is no one here
why is no one here

I've taken care of others
I've adopted family
I treat people like sisters and brothers
yet no one stays with me
no one stays with me

So many have made the promise
to stay in touch always
to care and stay part of my life
the way family stays

how do people lie
look me in the eye
tell me they will always care
and then just disappear

I feel so alone
I don't have a home
does anyone care
no one is here
for all I have cared
no one is here







You really care?
LISTEN TO THEM ALL

No comments: