Thursday, December 21, 2017

Same Day, Different Date

I did step out of the office for a few hours today, so it was different, but still, work. Work I enjoy, but work. So many hours being a cog in a machine. Life as a cog, there's a name for an autobiography. Or a comedy. Tragic comedy if it is to be real. The tinnitus is screaming and pounding tonight. Must be tired. Of course I'm tired, I push away sleep so I can write and then these morbid whining depressing entries come out so I can sleep without the morbid whining depressing babbling in my head. Process, remember?

You live in a world with twelve thousand menus and not a thing to eat.

Millions of search results, but what are you really looking for? Ever do a search for soulmate? Who, Ellen Muth? o, I am not over my adoration (and lust, don't forget the lust) for Mila Kunis, but I am watching dead like me, after all. I could go melt at Cynthia Gibb's innocent adorableness, but Ellen's sardonic character has me all aflutter (that's sarcasm, in case you didn't see it). Did Imention I am still on my dead like me marathon?

One more night.


I wonder if she eats. Or exercises. I forgot how much Christianity was in some of the episodes of dead like me. It completely amazes me how billions of people let religion make them oblivious to the fact that there are billions of other people who believe just as much that they are wrong. God is the most divisive concept in this world. People seem to love divisiveness.

I really should be sleeping.

Narf :)

No comments: