Thursday, December 28, 2017

Re-Distractions

The ways of wasted wayward ways. There's a title for an autobiography I could live up to. I really am desperately pouring nonsense into this blog lately to try to maintain contact with some semblance of hope that someone will save me from the abyss of aloneness that constantly wants to swallow me and bury me and not love me and squeeze me and take me home and call me George. I'm here, sharing everything I've got in whatever way might amuse and lost in obscurity. Maybe I don't want to trust anyone anymore. Maybe I don't want any more secrets. Maybe I want to expose everything out here for anyone to see and if someone doesn't come along to do it with me I will live and die out here alone.

Maybe? Ha. LAM. Yup, Open book, hide nothing, share everything. How often have I said it. It is who I am. Can I change who I am just to feel cared about? Should I? Would that be caring about me? No, dangit, I do not want to hide or hold back. So here I go again, hurting with loneliness and sharing all I've got with all I've got. Believing that if I just keep writing and sharing everything and hiding nothing, someone will appreciate me for me and my quixotic effort to share everything. To dream the impossible dream...

This is an interesting blog. What? Distraction? What distraction? Distraction? You don't know the meaning of distraction! I is an interesting blog, really. Thinking stuff. Brain workers. You just have to go see for yourself. Click the links. Read. Think. Be amazed. Be distracted. Be wonderfied. Then you can watch an interesting video.

The fact is, I come here to stay alive. Literally. I stop writing, alone, I die. I lose my mind. To keep the brain cells working instead of vegetating. I just went to IMDB to write a bad review of The Outer Limits (please stand by). seem now we shall review the TV distractions for the evening. Without was a interesting movie and even in the background I find it challenging to believe anyone ever made it, no less so many people involved, no less someone spent time watching it. Oh, was that me? Might be even scarier when you I let you know that I got it.

Then, Gunpowder, Treason, & Plot, but I bored of it after the first hour and looked up the true story online. Not even seeing Fleur Delacour nearly naked. She's a lot cuter than she was a year later in Harry Potter. Ah yes, there are moments when I miss sexual contact, but old fat bodies repulse me and sadly, I am getting in that age range. Fool I am stopped regular daily exercise. At least I still have eyes connected to a lively libido and wet dreams and waking up with morning wood, as the ancient children used to say, is not half bad.

I switched over to The Outer Limits but the newer version and there was way too much melodrama, not enough science, and not enough intelligence. Most of all, not enough creativity to want to watch more than once. Way too much moral dilemma, good verses evil, and preachy karma-ish crap. I skipped the first two episodes and barely listened to the third. Very disappointing. So I went to IMDB to see what people said about the show and saw raze reviews which inspired me to write a counterpoint.

Then there was this interesting slot machine that just happened to be at that interesting blog I mentioned earlier. perhaps you found it yourself if you went to see for yourself like I suggested. You really don't think I was lying, do ya?

Animals? Did you mention animals? Well, here are some interesting dogs. I am really grasping, aren't I? This could be so much more if you only shared.

Until then, here is an interesting crosswalk.

Look both ways before you cross.

Monotonotopea!

Narf :)



No comments: