Tuesday, December 19, 2017

So Much Silence

Decisions too. I must find time to gather my wits, to clear my head, to reach out and trust again. I paid for the roommate website and sent more than a dozen messages. I must find time to get back online and see if someone responded. I sit here without internet for the moment. I must find time to process. I don't want to give up on people. The conformity is killing me. Paradox epitomized it which is why I am glad it was not much longer than it was but I really wish some good writers would have gotten a hold of the story and made it good. Still, it offers much needed distraction from the silence which is quite deafening.

And then, once again, the hateful idiots at Microsoft did it again. Froze the computer and I had to do a hard shut down three times and a half hour later, FUCK MICROSOFT.

There's the worst distraction of all, more silence. Anger and frustration because the assholes at Microsoft took over my computer yet again and stopped me from using it. Forget email or anything more tonight.

I'm going to bed with Ellen Muth.


More tomorrow.

Narf.

No comments: