Friday, December 29, 2017

Fridays Are Supposed to Be Fun

So I am having fun, but not because I'm supposed to, rather, because I can. So Dinner was rom the Italian place. The usual basics, eggplant parm dinner and eggplant parm appetizer (to increase the eggplant and cheese to spaghetti ratio, of course. Then I get something with bread... a sub or a calzone or a pizza. Depending on which, the meal can be one big pigout or two or three or even more meals.

If is so much fun to enjoy the food I love, food that gives me the best physical experience I can have by myself (though masturbation can surpass food with a larger input of energy) and running has, long ago when I ran marathons, been a euphoria like no other (and a food orgasm could often follow).

I almost fell asleep during a pause in the pig-out. I decided on a sausage and peppers sub, which was also supposed to have onions but barely had any and was mostly sausage, no sauce, minimal cheese, so drier than preferred. I woke and finished the eggplant parm. I sat and watched some The Outer Limits (that are rising in quality, but not quite raveable. Still way too much over-dramatic acting, but some more interesting story lines. Horrible insensitivity to disability, mental and physical.

Then, it was time for chocolate. So I put on a jacket (yes, temperatures are dropping below 50 degrees... Florida winter), a windbreaker, and bought swiss rolls and chunky chocolate chip cookies and nestle's crunch and true moo whole chocolate milk. Tomorrow night I am going to the lobster feast sea food buffet so wisdom would have lead me to eat light veggies out of cans tonight, but obviously I did not follow reason at all. Snacking and back to TV.

I return from the store to find a teenage looking girl in a bra and underwear on TV. Of course she was later called a bad girl by the overly preachy writers of The Outer Limits, but she might have been stimulating in the flesh. I don't write much about sex on any level in the last few years.

More to be...

Narf :)

No comments: