Saturday, December 16, 2017

These Dreams Again

During the night, perhaps in my dreams, I wandered back in time to this year and this dae and I was already deep into a foggy morning, I mean just look:

Good Narfing

Good Narfing, Yeah. Nothing to do it's up to you... yeah yeah yeah, not really. Waking up foggy with Beatles on my mind and two texts either help or lead me back to where I once belonged, longing for family. Helen cancelled birthday lunch for her mom because her mom wanted to switch plans at the last minute and it was getting late in the day so she suggested dinner at the crazy buffet, one of the best in the area, later... her treat for helping her with something (I think maybe it was her shower)... and Jackson sent a picture of Happiness out of the blue at 7-ish this morning and I wonder if that is why I went to the bathroom at around that time, but anyway I fell back to sleep and just woke... foggy with Beatles on my mind and that longing. Always that longing deep down, always that sadness deep down, so much fun it is to be me and play and love life as I do, few know of that longing, but it's always there deep down.

In case it matters.

Narf :)


Yeah, in case it matters. I am so thankful it matters to a few of you. So grateful oe of you stays in touch often and another occasionally. So hopeful for all of you who sit quietly reading. You are so welcome to be here and encouraged to respond. I will thank you from the highest peaks - for you matter so much to me.

And there was so much more in my brain as I woke, so many images and feelings that filled me with so many emotions, a rainbow of experiences all in my mind, but some from deeply rooted memories... all through the night... and then, as if the universe (and friends in the real world today) did not want me re-visiting the depths of ancient obsessions and most profoundly affecting memories this year, another text just came in reminding me of a box of coasters I left at Izzy's party last week and she reminded me about going to see The Lion King Broadway road show and how I was supposed to get tickets and so I dropped everything and searched tickets and sent a group text and an hour and dozens of texts later I bought five tickets. Alas, balcony again, a little better than the ones we had for Love Never Dies, but still... I miss the front row center and first row center loge and mezzanine seats I used to inhabit for so many shows.

It shall be fun, a bit squinty and tinny, but fun.

The group text conversation inspired me to confirming and figure out my PayPal account which is gonna may it easier for people to pay me for stuff when I lay out stuff for them and that reminded me that I remembered the phone bill was auto-paid yesterday and that Precious promised to start paying some of her part last month when she splurged on a new iPhone and so I texted her and a half hour later after checking the phone website for the exact phone bill figures and then texting some more she said she sent $100 to my PO Box and she will start using PayPal next month. Yay for my grown up little girl (yeah, adopted as all my family is, but still, I'm proud of her and so thankful she stays in touch cuz so many people do not seem to see adoption as permanent... sigh, alas, that deep longing and all that jazz, ya know?).

Some of you know. The few who stay.

Then another text came in from Jackson and there's so much more to write, but dinner plans and a party calls...

to be continued..






No comments: