Wednesday, April 20, 2016

All In The Cards

Well, maybe. The cards are fun to play with whatever they may mean. Or whatever meaning we put into them. In actuality, however, it is all in the belly. Bloated like I have not been in a long time, I ate several dinners tonight. Two medium bowls of pork and beans and two large plates of shepards pie and two large slices of stuffed pork and two code reds and the belly is extended to it's limits and beyond and this must be a stopping point, a wall, a max weight point. I am eating, yes eating more, dried papaya to aide in digestion. This eating madness has got to stop.

There, the reprimand has been recorded. What else is new?

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle... Not new, I know, but the music still saves me again tonight. Hopefully I will find myself tired enough to sleep in spite of the code red and over-bloat and then wake up tomorrow with enough time to bring the clothes hanging rack inside, put it together, and do laundry. I have not actually done a wash here so not only is the balance of the washer untested but the logistics of the drying space have not been actually figured out. I let things happen at their own pace a lot when I live alone and sometimes stuff that should be done gets left until it is a larger job than it ought to be. Like the T-Shirt I wore tonight said...

PROCRASTINATORS

UNITE

TOMORROW

Yeah, I know. Meanwhile, are we bored yet? It might be less boring if you participated in life or communicated, but then, you are where you are dong what you do and I am here telling you about what I do and the twains may never meet. That's up to you. Perhaps we are all procrastinators. Perhaps we will connect tomorrow.

Suddenly, sleep is calling. This is a good thing.

Nite nite :)

No comments: