Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Restful Days, Softball Nights

Another Monday rested as if there was nothing to do (let's not notice the laundry piling up or the fact that it should be done in small doses because the dryer is not hooked up so it must be hung and there is not a whole lot of space to hang ya know, m'ok?) and the body says thank you because the weekend was a lot of running around the bases playing eight or more games and welcome back my friends to the softball game that never ends.

Also, much writing of the words occurred on the Facebook and other places and what's most important and meaningful to us, right here in the written gardens for your reading pleasure and the wonderful news is that the corner was turned and I am happy, just as alone as I was yesterday or last week but the moping may be gone for the moment which means the balance appears to have returned which means all is well inside which means everything's ok without anybody telling me.

It is good to be back to wanting to share and not needing to share.

So the night was long with online wandering again and I slept through much of the day before waking to head out to Monday night softball. We played a good team and because we were hitting (except after my first solid hit I lost my mind and went down with a swinging strike and a strike looking... yes, two strikeouts in one game... first time ever... omg, why am I laughing?) and I was pitching well, we won. I believe the final score was 18-12. I believe I was distracted by an excellent pitcher who had a prosthetic leg and I changed my swing to avoid hitting him because I hit up the middle a lot against good pitchers and he was pitching me balls that I would have definitely hit right back up the middle if I swung hard. I get in batters heads well and he did the same to me.

Seems I let it go pretty darn good based on the fun I had in my head and in words (oh, the places we could go) and I hope you find your way to finding some of the fun and I hope it is some fun for you too but even if the words only inspire me that is enough reason for them to be and that makes me happy cuz I want to be (happy... it is a choice, after all) :)

I hope you choose happy too :)

No comments: