Monday, April 18, 2016

Later On

All through the night I used to write and morning light reminded me to sleep. I had a dream of a never ending love that was the highest thing above and all these years now gone that dream still carries on now it's later on and that dream is still not gone, that dream is never gone.

Meanwhile, Lenka sings again and again as if she was my new best friend reminding me to let it go and just enjoy the show but I always knew everything's better with two. :)

Wandering the web for hours and hours is one way to pass the time. Feeling a little less alone because the words are actually responding to something someone said instead of just responding to the voices in my head and yet all the words I've written over the years are here and there and everywhere and they are worth as much as I am worth for they are reflections and memories of me so even if no one ever finds or relates they may be notices after I'm gone and that's the hope you'll find me here later on.

It really is so simple, so easy to do. All I've got to do is remember to remember me la la la

take every moment
you know that you own them
it's all up to you
do whatever you choose

live like you're dying
and never stop trying
it's all you can do
use what's been given to you





Yeah, so the music plays again and I remember my old friend and still look for my best friend who will stay past the end of the song we write together enjoying all the weather and the ups and downs and the smiles and frowns and everything's simple and easy to do when someone loves you and shares it all too and the biggest difference between up and down is hope and believing there is always hope remember :)

No comments: