Friday, April 29, 2016

How Not to Be Bored

Sometimes I just feel like highlighting some paths through my written gardens online in links as I write (can you find the original link to my written gardens online in the paragraph below?) just to amuse us and keep us from getting bored (or am I just amusing myself?... well I am laughing anyway) and also (very much so) with the hope that someone might be interested in me as a writer or a person (or both) enough to start a link-clicking journey (and there are so many possible paths you could take if you came back every day you might never take the same path twice) and explore the creativity on the way to finding me cuz I am in there somewhere in the mass of words and sounds and images (along with so much more it might get confusing which is partly to keep you amused and entertain and partly to see if you really want to know me)... hey, I can dream. :)

This was actually written as a paragraph for another blog and I just brought it here to share in case you might find you want to know more. All the years online are stored in several hundred blogs and sites made up of tens of thousands of pages and the links below are one way to begin (with thousands of variations). The every changing landscape of this life within my mind is reflected in the way I present myself tonight.

Yes, I am fine and you can find all the years are marked in time in blogs and so much more (and more) as they pass (the last eight) and you can go back even further and even back further still and if you look for it you can find history almost to the very beginnings of what we might call me (who me?) and that (and this) is just the fraction of the writings that have made it online, I mean, in case it matters to you (Get it, in case it matters to you). Yes, I know, there is a lot and today there is still more and that just scratches the surface of this life in words and images and video and music and bullsugar you can find on the web. From brief philosophy to news of the world to songs you never heard to wordz from who knows where the fundamental truth is self-evident for anyone to find and I'll repeat in case you wonder or have any concern that I am fine in case you think I've lost my mind.


Yes, just in case it matters to you, just in case you want to know me, just in case you enjoy reading and exploring a web-world created for the wonder and the fun and the message and the hope of finding someone who can relate to me and maybe understand me and maybe even like me and if we are very lucky, fall in love.

Note: You are not required to fall in love, or even like me, to enjoy your journey. :)

No comments: