Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sorrows Gone, Moving On

Yes, the sorrow is gone and I am moving on. Woke groggy and blahs looking around at a lot of dirty clothes and no motivation or desire to do laundry cuz there's no dryer or place to hang clothes at the moment and did not want to drive the wet clothes to the laundry and hang out there until they dried and so I wah wah wahed a bit and played Ruzzle and Words with Friends and Bridge and the games spun me around and I am gonna take a hot shower and head over to Curly's for some yummy dinner and cards and maybe even exercise tonight, who knows.

Yesterday was a rest day even though there is so much to do. I went to lunch at Sweet Tomato's with Helen and enjoyed healthy food and felt good and got home and napped and woke to head to softball and see Jackson and I was excited because I bought a Happy Birthday balloon and card and cupcake for jackson cuz today is her birthday and I had not seen her but for a minute in more than a month and I was excited about and then she had to work late and couldn't even stop at the fields and that is what lead to the sorrows and blahs.

New day, Happy Birthday Jackson, wherever you are. I'm going out for food and fun with friends now. Obla Dee Obla dah dah dah dah dah, ya know? :)

No comments: