Wednesday, April 13, 2016

For What It's Worth

Just for the record, the longest running daily blog that rambled on for almost eight years and almost seven thousand entries still craves attention and, for what it's worth, is still worth reading if you enjoy words or want to know me.

The primary motivation for living and continuing to be my best (however poorly the effort of late) is to enjoy the time, enjoy the senses, enjoy caring about and helping others, aand enjoy sharing. The sharing requires other people. The deeper motivation to continue living is the dream that some day someone who actually want to know me and have the time and the energy do actually get to know me (and in turn, let me know them) and then, sharing will really happen on more meaningful and powerful levels of knowledge and energy. That is, by one theory, how the Jesus being actualized love in profound ways, but just because I understand the process does not mean he actually existed, I just know it is possible to physically transform the universe through shared love and trust (might want to call that belief) when the energy is deep enough. I may be digressing from the point of this entry.

I hope to be known completely one day. I believe I am open to it. I just want to share everything with the right person for me. The one who not only wants to get me, but really gets me and also the one who I want to get who I really get. Get it? Yeah, well all joking aside, it is the longest running dream in me. Falling in love.

Back to whatever this entry may have been about, though the (e)thereal blog (longest running) was becoming more and more a rambling distraction (mostly because I saought distraction a lot and found it anywhere and that is where I let the words out most) than a daily record of life and I started a new record of a life that never really did get off the ground as the babbler was most comfortable taking over anywhere because he knew I welcomed distraction (from the pretense and stress and loneliness at home and the madness all over the world) and we were going less and less to the old babble places even less than less to the fun old and new semi-daily and occasional blogs, it (the longest running blog... yes, we are still on that) was such a comfortable home I had to go through some major trauma to separate. There is a summary of those changes somewhere in this blog.

My point in this entry, I think, was to encourage you to check out the previous daily, the longest running cconsistently updated daily, (e)thereal blog.

All the others before and after have something to live up to.

No comments: