Friday, May 6, 2016

Behind the Candoor

It was a Thursday, so there must have been some cards and games involved. Instead of writing in these daily blogs, however, I was reading old daily blogs. An email from J pointed me in that direction as we reminisced about when we first met. We met through blogging. It was interesting and amuzing and sometimes startling and occasionally sad to read the entries and the comments. So much praise, I could get a big head. I may be reading for a few days. Better than Facebook. The daily blog three blogs back is called Behind the Candoor and if you are curious (or interested, even), here are some links to some of the blog entries I've been reading this week though written ten years ago.

Profoundly irreverently challenging to follow babble in there. I miss those people in the comments.

Maybe I'll write about them again one of these days and find them. :)

No comments: