Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sleeping Now

Yes, at the time this entry was stamped, I believe I was sleeping. I have a softball tournament in the morning with the travel team and I could get seriously hurt without enough sleep (or the right protective equipment). Yesterday I did something with Curly, but I don't exactly recall what. Hard work, no doubt. After that, I headed to softball where we won ridiculously and I was perturbed because there was too much bossing around going on. Just let us play and stop telling us how to play please, I've been pitching and playing for longer than anyone. Frustrating to be treated as if I don't know the first thing about the game. Yeah, it is back, the Friday frustration. I'll get over it next week because I'll be more prepared for it.

The guy who does it is a nice guy and a friend, just too controlling. He's been gone for some time on an out of town job and he returned even bossier than ever, alas. I just keep hoping people will not be irritating. We gave the other team two runs and I pitched just two innings and place first in the third inning. We scored 23 runs, so it was over after three innings. Everybody wants to pitch against the easy teams that won't hurt them. Nobody wants to pitch against the good teams. I think that is what pisses me off the most. They don't see that.

I still had fun. I'll have even more fun next time.

No comments: