Monday, May 2, 2016

Sunday Softball Winding Down

Just one more week left and we have two games. We win both and we force a playoff as we will remain tied for second. Today we played well and I shut down the other team completely until the sixth inning when I gave them some pitches and we gave them three runs. I like doing that so I can give the other team the feeling of not quitting and I congratulate them for hanging in there and never giving up as we slap hands after the game. We won 19-3.

I actually slept in so I did not get to the fields until 1:00PM. I hung out at the fields watching other games after our game. Then went out with one of the teams who played last and I drank water and did not eat, saving money and calories. Excellent decision. Once I got home I had a sandwich and the last of the cole slaw and potatoe salad (so it lasted more than three weeks past it sell-by date) and some sunflower seeds and some chocolate.

Then came the nap, online reading (Facebook and beyond) and commenting, the blog writing, and now bed time. Hope you enjoyed your day too.

Nite Nite :)

No comments: