Friday, May 27, 2016

More Babble (Where Am I?)

We might as well call it what it is as this blog starts moving forward with entries more than once a day. If you want a brief synopsis of the life I experience daily, in case it matters to you, you can find that in this next link: in case it matters. <--- Yes, that is the link. And yes, the current brief daily personal blog is called In Case It Matters and it's address is incaseitmatterstoyou.blogspot.com, in case it matters to you.

Meanwhile, if you remain here, you will be subjected to babble. More babble each day from all apparent evidence (the last time I took a break from the working world, the daily blog averaged more than three entries a day and, well, see for yourself in this count-by-month of the previous daily personal blog (that was intended to be brief, but ended up both brief and babbly which is why this new incarnation of the daily personal blog has two parts, the current brief daily personal blog called In Case It Matters (you might have read about it somewhere recently) and this current babbling daily personal blog you are reading right now. The previous daily personal blog had almost seven thousand entries over the course of about seven or eight years and the entry count by month, since we are on the subject, follows:
2016 (5)
► April (1)
► March (3)
► February (1)
2015 (748)
► December (2)
► November (81)
► October (86)
► September (55)
► August (60)
► July (68)
► June (70)
► May (70)
► April (71)
► March (79)
► February (36)
► January (70)
2014 (647)
► December (111)
► November (70)
► October (31)
► September (36)
► August (67)
► July (46)
► June (32)
► May (28)
► April (32)
► March (50)
► February (46)
► January (98)
2013 (1494)
► December (123)
► November (101)
► October (37)
► September (40)
► August (31)
► July (120)
► June (228)
► May (182)
► April (104)
► March (155)
► February (100)
► January (273)
2012 (1553)
► December (413)
► November (202)
► October (245)
► September (175)
► August (116)
► July (150)
► June (85)
► May (57)
► April (33)
► March (26)
► February (13)
► January (38)
2011 (619)
► December (30)
► November (24)
► October (47)
► September (75)
► August (81)
► July (50)
► June (67)
► May (53)
► April (69)
► March (47)
► February (41)
► January (35)
2010 (589)
► December (29)
► November (52)
► October (78)
► September (61)
► August (34)
► July (34)
► June (37)
► May (35)
► April (49)
► March (52)
► February (81)
► January (47)
2009 (872)
► December (55)
► November (41)
► October (33)
► September (9)
► July (16)
► June (210)
► May (149)
► April (105)
► March (83)
► February (80)
► January (91)
2008 (264)
► December (66)
► November (58)
► October (48)
► September (34)
► August (28)
► July (8)
► June (13)
► May (9)
Some months actually saw well over 100 entries and there was a month that was receiving more than ten entries a day, so if you are not prepared for that sort of barrage of words, you might want to reconsider your choice of coming here to read my babblings. In any case, that proof and this realization and admission of fact is the point of the title and start of this entry. Sometimes there will not even be a subject or purpose or reason for an entry beyond the simply statement of facts about statistics (facts about stats... no, I am not starting yet another new blog... at least not just yet... though it is a catchy title and I do on occasion, as I am doing right here, but I do not feel motivated to create yet another new blog just yet. There are so many already and at least a helf dozen more not used but created just cuz I liked a title... are we laughing or is it just me?) like this one.

So anyway, this blog is babbling on. Perhaps the title should be revised to something like Dirt, Drama, Detail, and More Babbles, but we will not do that just yet. Perhaps I should create another blog just for meaningless (or relatively meaningless) babbles like this entry, but we will not do that just yet. We do have Paragraphs for side notes (and I am still not sure what else as it is developing it's purpose and meaning as each entry is added and may, from time to time, even have more depth or meaning or secrets than any other blog... or is that just a sales pitch for it), but that was supposed to be brief, like a paragraph and not much more for each entry.

Hello again. I wandered off into links as I was finding the links for the blogs mentioned above and this is the point where I decide whether this entry is over or whether it will zoom off on various other tangents. I think the previous daily blog got so many entries because I was consciously trying to keep those entries brief in the hope that I might attract more readers but it turned out that I had more readers for previous babbling blogs than the long-time previous daily personal blog ever did and when the opportunity arose as it is right now at this moment, I concluded one entry and started anew in another... anew in another, that's an auditory amusement... but anyway.

While there (in the previous daily blog... is a nostalgic entry brewing somewhere in my psyche?... could be), I decided to add a couple of search words to the SEARCH ME section (scroll down on the page on the previous daily blog when you want to find it) and in doing so, I found myself, that is an eponymous blog intended to be the repository of sort of formalish public introductions to me such as personal ads (especially personal ads) in which I describe who I am and what I want from sharing with someone else or others. It is one of my direct "get to know me" blogs.

In any case, I scanned through entries there and found an old comment from someone who I never actually identified and pondered a bit and that pondering turned into a comment (with the usual extras repeated comments get to improve them or simply to reduce the repetitive redundancy) there and this is it (keep in mind the question I posed to the anonymous commenter was who are you? and if you must know how I got there I was adding SEARCH ME terms to the SEARCH ME section of the previous daily personal blog that I was recalling earlier (remember?) and noticed in the fifth paragraph of this entry and I started clicking on a few links (see, there is a path, you just need to be there, or something like that):

We may never know... Brit expat... A few people come to mind. Could be a complete stranger stumbling across here for the briefest moment. Could be a secret admirer hanging on my every word, but too shy to come out and expose herself. Himself? What's all this about exposing one's self? Could be >Greg James. After all, I am pretty sure the adorably effevescent (and almost perfect) Emma Blackery is still across the pond, the adorably irreverent world traveller >Natalie Tran is an Aussie, and god knows where God is from (wherever he or she wants I suppose), so it just might be. Or it could still simply be a complete stranger randomly clicking on this particular entry. Yes, it took me this long to figure it out. I was using Deep Thought.

There is a reference test for ya lol :)

Imagine, an unexplected plug in an obscure comment in an even more obscure blog (repeated with additives in another newer {and improved?} just as obscure blog) about some unknown character roaming the internet in search of friends, laughter, and true love (and the occasional squirrel). How famous can we get, aye? :)


Yes, so perhaps we now see why I started to conclude some entries before they rambled off in various other directions much like the prior previous daily personal blog and even the one before that did (travelling back more than a decade now, are we?... oh, the place we could go if we started down those paths lol lam laa).

On that note, I will wander off to do something else potentially even more embarrassing than endlessly begging for attention in meandering babbles peppered with random and calculated linkage on the internet like adjusting my truss (ever notice the similarity between a truss, a jock strap, and a chastity belt?... I know, I reach for some ridiculous oddities in parenthetic asides or when irreverently concluding an entry that seems to have no conclusion} or preparing a warm sitz bath to soak an anal fissure, perhaps... just kidding, I don't own a sitz bath... in fact, I don't even have a bathtub).

Leaving us wide-eyed and bushy tailed, I hope your day is fun too :)



No comments: