Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tweet Le Dee

The reference to tweedle dee (and tweedle dum) might have been lost in the modifications in the title so I'll just mention it here as if I was slever or something.

Yeah, so obviously I decided it was time to tweet again. Specifically, I name dropped to some of the people I follow who inspire or amuse or turn me on (or all three). I appear to be following 42 people at the moment and I only found a dozen or so on the recent feed, so they got the nod (one of them is actually on my desktop these days and I lust {though I do not masturbate for a variety of reasons... let's start with respect} over the destop photo whenever I notice it). If we've already reached TMI, you really need to question why you are here lol :)

I'll let you figure out who is on my desktop for now. You can browser the list linked above (actually modified just now, dropping a few and adding a few). I appearently have 45 followers and I have no idea why. I've tweeted just a little over 500 times in the decade or so I've been on Twitter and I rarely find myself starred or favorited or retweeted or whatever it is one does there that strokes an ego or shows some love. Ihere's hardly any "about" information about tweeters so I have no clue who some of my followers are, even. I mean, don't go. Please don't delete me. My ego is fragile and needs all the love and support it can get these days. Even if it's kind of unknown from the unknown.

Of the more recently arriving followers, one person's tweeted 12 times. One person tweeted only once. Another just twice. One hasn't tweeted at all. Yet they chose me to follow. Whatever did they start following me for? I choose to be flattered, even if it seems irrational.

I might have more to say about this, but I am feeling fatigued so I pause now.

No comments: