Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Continuing Saga of Whatever

As I was saying it's still the same old story here, the long lost daily blog that nobody notices. The lament that usually follows such a thought is not to be as I spent the last week reading myself from a decade ago and found dozens of comments for most of the daily entries and there was no attempt to be brief or even stay focused on daily life at that time. So go figure, all the conformity to daily blogging seems futile. Sometimes an audience arrives and sticks around. Sometimes the words fall in the ferest and nobody hears. A whole week of nothing here and in the briefer step one of this two step daily blog and nothing. As if no one even cares I am alive. In case it matters, ya know? :)

Still, I am laughing at the futility of the quest. Me and Don Quixote, we get it. Queue the song :)

This was the last entry I was in the process of writing before wandering off into the past.

Never Give Up

Yes, and never surrender. The mission is to fall in love, to find love and nurture love and protect love and share love and live love. Love, Love, Love, you may have heard the song. There's nothing you can do that can't be done. I live this life to give to others, to help others, to care about and share with others. Always seeking that one person, the one who compliments me (not as in praise, but as in fit), the one who knew me before we met, the one who's been searching for me as long as I've been searching for her. Stars colliding to form one cosmic connection, two beings becoming one energy going in one direction, caring about everything because we want to and sharing everything with love because that is what we are here to do.

See me. Feel me. Touch Me. Heal me. Read me. Know me. Grow old along with me.


As I said, it is an entry in progress so not all of the links are connected, but it shows the moment I drifted off into the past during the computer time (the daily life offline continues moving right along with softball five days a week and three nights a week of cards and games and some extra fun tossed in (I have not been home much, but as I said {am I getting redundant again?} the home time has been mostly reading the old blog and all the comments).

So as I was saying, I woke after noon again as the night reading and writing continues and I am really enjoying it. The past week I've focused on my own writings from the babbling daily blog circa 2005 - 2006. The irony is that I had a lot of people commenting regularly on entries that were so long and meandering, some admitted they could not follow along or did not have time to read, but they enjoyed what they did read and wanted to keep in touch. Whatever happens to those great intentions of keeping in touch, anyway?

After waking, I read a bit more and finished an email J who was the initial inspiration for returning to the decade old blog because that is where she and I connected for the first time. See (as she would say), some people do keep in touch (with a big grin). My emails to her are full of the links to the pages I've been reading with my reactions and memories. Excerps can be found in the blog that was created for excerps from correspondence called rhetoric, in case you are interested.

After that I showered and headed to Curly's for dinner and cards. I was in a weird place apparently and let myself play the pathetic fool who rushed dinner during a hand of cards instead of simply saying I'm pausing to eat so I had a bloat-ache for an hour or so and did not enjoy the game until the bloat-ache went away. I will not let the peer pressure push me to try to stuff food in my face again. After I ate, everyone took a break to eat. I simply wanted the food off the grill while it was still hot. Hot didn't matter to them, apparently. I can be too much a selfless dummy sometimes. Grow up, kid, take care of yourself. Yeah, I know.

The rest of the night I was a bit wonky and did not play well, but I felt a lot better. The last game of spades Curly and I were partners and we got the worst hands possible and lost big, but we still played well for the crappy hands we were getting. Except for the first hand when I forgot what game we were playing and played a spade to ruin my Nil bid and put us at minus sixty to start. As I said, I was a bit wonky all night.

Headed home and had a snack and played some Ruzzle. I skipped two days out of the seven day tournament last week and finished fourth. I played some games tonight and started today off in fourth place (wonky, remember) and we shall see how this week goes if I remember to play every day/night.

Finally, after a week of not coming here, I slipped a random pop news post into the Random Pop News Blog and then returned here to catch up on daily life for whomever might wander in to read whenever that might happen. Yeah, on into the whatever.

The previous five or six entries shall provide more details about where I've been all week and whatever else came or comes to mind as I journeyed back into a daily blog from more than a decade ago. I might even provide some linkage, but not here, here is this moment and we shall continue onward, ready or not, to infinity and beyond :)


In case it matters :)

No comments: