Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lost in Memories

That's where I was at the time, rather than writing entries here in the daily blogs. I sent the blog maps to J and she wandered back and that inspired me to wander back and I am lost in reading my babble from more than a decade ago. I wish you were here and there cuz it was a longer and stranger trip than even I recall.

I am loving remembering the people who commented regularly. Names flashing me back to the Diaryland Years where I landed on Planet Candora with my heart in shreds and still wide open. Sleeping, but wide open... agape, even. When I finally woke a bit (Planet C was aka Sleep Writing), I decided to let the babbler out and give the world a peak Behind the Candoor (Candoor being me, in case that didn't already seem clear. Those were some wonderfully creative times as I was challenging myself to continue being me, believing in love and people, and still beliving there is always hope for dreams to come true even as I emotionally and psychologically bled from the most intimate of betrayals and abuses and I worked on healing.

The mind used free associative babble to distract me from the dragging pains and amuse me with serious irreverence and irreverent seriousness and deep thoughts and utter nonsense and links, oh so many links to who knows what. Many wonderful diaries and websites were linked back then and many wonderful people came out to play.

Did I mention that I miss them achingly?

Shall I dive in? :)

No comments: