Monday, May 23, 2016

Sedentary Madness

What sort of madness came about when I am living without the one I cannot live without? Much madness, no doubt.

Staying home in this place can bring on a slow spiral to nowhere. I slept some, spent most of the day or evening or night (whenever I was not sleeping) on Facebook adding to the new pages and hoping someone would notice and dreaming of millions of followers so that the one might finally prove she exists in this world and we would live happily ever after. I went 36 hours or so without food and still feel bloated. I ate a caned concoction, chicken and spaghettios, half a can each, and four teaspoons of golden mushroom soup and a slice of velveeta and some grated sharp cheddar and a spoon of butter and a sqirt or few of ketchup microwaved for about four minutes and stirred. As opposed to disentary madness, I suppose. It was all very good.

I did definitely sit around too much this weekend. The canned prossed diet I have been on since I moved here in march is taking it's toll on the body and probably taking twenty years off the life span. That's what I get for giving all Ive got and trusting others. I am so much a fool, sob sob, and all that jazz. I am tired of the pity party so I am just languishing in the aftermath. Slowly drifting down the road to pennilessness (will I pay off the car before the money runs out?... stay tuned). Even Ruzzle and the other games are losing my interest this weekend.

Need sleep.

Or sex.

I'll decide after I get some sleep. The last entry may be more interesting. Or not.

later...

No comments: